The Cold Pressed Juicery
If you are looking for a cold press juice bar with delicious super food smoothies and nutritious food to go The Cold Pressed Juicery is the place to go in Amsterdam!
The founders of the cold pressed juicery missed a “McHealthy” in the city, a place where you can go and buy a nutritious meal to go. They decided to open the first cold press juice and raw food bar in The Netherlands.
99 % of the ingredients are organic and they use local and natural products. They like to call their products: Fuel for life. On the menu you find different cold press juices, smoothies, raw vegan meals and delicious sugar free and raw desserts.
There juices and smoothies have original names: the pick me up (apple, fennel, lemon, probiotic), the pret a protein (kale, pear, apple, cucumber, lime, spiriluina) and the sh*t a delicious vanilla chocolate smoothie.
I am always excited to make a stop at The Cold Pressed Juicery and buy one of their healthy juices or super nice smoothies. There smoothies taste like a milkshake while they are very healthy. And if you are there don’t forget to try their strawberry chia pudding. The best chia pudding I ever had.
- Diet options: plant-based, vegan, raw food, gluten free
- Dinner options: breakfast, lunch, dinner, drinks
- Price range: medium
- Locations: Willemsparkweg 8, 1071 HD Amsterdam & Herengracht 245, 1016 BH Amsterdam
- Opening times: Monday – Friday 7.30 – 19.00, Saturday 9.00-18.00, Sunday 10.00-18.00
- Website: The Cold Pressed Juicery