Zest for Life is a vegan raw-food cafe near the Museum Quarter. They serve delicious raw food options. All the dishes are homemade with organic ingredients. They focus on food that feeds the body instead of only filling it. On the menu you will find smoothies, juices, wraps, acai bowl, pring rolls, pizza, salads, Phaid Thai and delicious vegan, gluten and sugar-free desserts.
All the dishes are raw, vegan, gluten and sugar free.
- Diet Options: Vegan, Plant-Based, Raw-Food, Gluten-Free, Lacto-Free, Sugar-Free
- Dinner Options: breakfast, lunch, drinks
- Price: Medium
- Location: Van Baerlestraat 45 hs, 1071 AP Amsterdam
- Opening Hours: Monday – Closed, Tuesday – Friday 8 AM – 6 PM , Saturday & Sunday 10 AM – 6 PM
- Website: http://zestforlife.nl/en/get-real-get-raw-2/