Wokit serves healthy noodles and rice woks homemade with Asian flavors. You choose a base, fresh vegetables and if you want you can add tofu, meat or fish. They buy their vegetables daily at the Borough market next door. They have courgetti, brown rice, buckwheat and sweet potato noodles. It’s a great place to go if you visit the Borough market. You can enjoy here a fresh gluten-free meal with lots of vegetables. This place is as well perfect if you go with friends who are not into healthy eating. You combine your own wok, you can choose gluten-free noodles, but they have as well normal udon noodles. And for toppings they have many vegetable, meat, tofu and fish options and different home made sauces.
- Diet options: gluten-free, vegan, plant-based, vegetarian, paleo
- Dinner options: lunch, dinner
- Price: Medium
- Location: 3 Stoney St, London SE1, United Kingdom
- Opening times: Monday – Tuesday 11.30 – 20.00, Wednesday 11.30 – 21.00 Thursday 11.30 -22.00
- Friday 11.00 – 23.00, Saturday 11.00 – 22.00, Sunday – Closed
- Website: WOKIT