Sir Hummus is Amsterdam’s first hummus eatery. They serve hummus in the most traditional way, as a main dish, served with delicious toppings and warm pita bread. The owners two brothers and one of their girlfriend are very kind and welcoming. The place is small, but very cozy and they serve here one of the best hummus in the city. You can experience here the true hummus eatery feeling like you will find in the Middel east. On the menu they have several different hummus plates. With vegan, vegetarian and a slow cooked beef option. There vegan plate for example is with eggplant and roasted pine nuts. I have visited this place several times and looking forward to visit this place again. I can highly recommend this place!
Sir Hummus Amsterdam
- Diet options: vegan, vegetarian, flexitarian, paleo
- Dinner options: lunch, dinner
- Price: low/medium
- Location: Van der Helstplein 2, 1072 PH Amsterdam
- Opening times: Monday – closed, Tuesday – Friday 12.00 – 20.00 hour, Saturday & Sunday 12.00 – 17.00 hour
- Website: Sir Hummus Amsterdam