Ginger Sapori e Salute is my favorite healthy hotspot in Rome. The place is big and bright, with a nice terrace outside. Behind the bar they have a big glass fridge with vegetables in all the colors of the rainbow. On the menu you will find dishes as acai bowl, fresh fruit platters and yoghurt with granola for breakfast, for lunch and dinner you have dishes like steamed salmon, organic quinoa balls, organic chicken breast, tofu burgers, salads and more.
80 % of the menu contains plant-based dishes. They also serve lots of vegan raw-food dishes. They use locally sources and seasonal ingredients. All the ingredients are carefully selected from organic and sustainable agriculture.
On the menu you will find many different smoothies and cold pressed juices. They make a perfect healthy refreshment for on a sunny day out on the terrace.
- Diet Options: Vegan, Vegetarian, Flexitarian, Plant-Based, Raw-Food, Paleo, Gluten-Free, Lacto-Free, Sugar-Free
- Dinner Options: breakfast, lunch, dinner, drinks
- Price: Medium
- Location: Via Borgognona, 43-46, 00187 Roma, Italy
- Opening Hours: Monday – Sunday 10 AM – 12 AM
- Website: Ginger Sapori e Salute