Federal Café is a healthy lunch and breakfast place in Madrid. They serve all different kind of dishes here, from sandwiches, healthy salads, juices and more main type of dishes, like grilled chicken and burgers. They are well known for their many different omelet dishes and delicious sandwiches. If needed they serve gluten-free bread. It’s a mix of plant-based and paleo friendly dishes. The interior is very cool and relaxed. The place has a great vibe. There is lots of light and you can even sit in the window opening or terrace on warm and sunny days.
Federal Café Madrid
- Diet options: vegan, plant-based, vegetarian, flexitarian, paleo, gluten-free, lacto-free, sugar-free
- Dinner options: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Price: medium
- Location: Plaza de las Comendadoras, 9, 28015 Madrid, Spain
- Opening Times: Monday – Thursday 08.00 -24.00 hour, Friday 08.00 – 01.00 hour, Saturday 09.00 – 01.00, Sunday 09.00-17.30 hour
- Website: Federal Cafe Madrid