Passion Café is a healthy restaurant concept on Ibiza. They started their first location at 2002 and now days have 6 locations across the island.
Passion Cafe focuses mostly on vegan, vegetarian, macrobiotic and raw cuisine. But they believe in the motte “love all and serve all” so you can find as well great fish and chicken options on the menu.
On the menu you will find dishes like breakfast bowls, raw pizza, veggie burgers, healthy sandwiches, homemade cakes, juices, smoothies and much more.
Their location at the marina is a meeting point on the island for everyone who like to have a healthy break, from breakfast to dinner and everything in between. Every location is a bit different. The latest edition of Passion in San Jose offers a high end eatery. With dishes like avocado risotto, lemon fish, tuna tamari and pea croquettes.
Passion café is a perfect stop for a healthy meal or cold pressed juice. And don’t forget to try their raw desserts. Have a look on their website for your favorite location. They have one for every need.
- Diet options: vegan friendly, raw-food, vegetarian, flexitarian, gluten-free, sugar-free
- Dinner options: breakfast, lunch, dinner, drinks
- Price: $$($)
- Location: Edificio Bossamar, Ctra. de Platja d’en Bossa, s/n, 07800 Ibiza, Islas Baleares, Spain
- Opening Hours: Monday – Sunday 9am – 12 am
- Website: Passion Cafe Ibiza