Klub Kitchen is located in a side street in Mitte Berlin. The interior is minimalistic with a lot of white, grey and plants. On the menu you will find different healthy dishes like a quinoa salad, homemade granola, avocado on rye bread, green bowl and healthy juices. But they have as well pasta’s and grilled salmon. I have tried their sweet potato glass noodles and it was amazing. Prices are very reasonable and the food taste very good! For lunch/dinner with a drink you pay around 12 euro. This place is suitable as well to bring friends who are not into healthy eating. I can definitely recommend this place!
- Diet options: vegan, vegetarian, flexitarian, paleo, gluten-free
- Dinner options: breakfast, lunch, early dinner
- Price: medium
- Location: Mulackstraße 15, 10119 Berlin, Germany
- Opening times: Monday – Saturday 10.00 – 19.00, Sunday – Closed
- Website: The Klub Kitchen