The Meets is a new healthy and delicious eatery and take-away in the Pijp area in Amsterdam. They believe that great food and great company are crucial ingredients for a good life. Every day the chef prepares healthy and delicious vegan and vegetarian meals. They use honest and if possible organic ingredients free from refined sugars, additives or other nastiness. They follow the 80/20 rule; 80% plant-based, 20% animal produce and the main rule is always 100% tasty. Delicious food that happens to be good for you.
The Meets serves some nice dishes that are great as well for sharing, like their mezze platter, kale salad, beetroot balls, nori rolls and sweet potato fries. They have some nice and special dishes as there Farnita; a delicious Italian chickpea pancake topped with roasted tomatoes, arugula and Parmigiano flakes. Besides the good food and nice interior I find it great that they are open for dinner. It’s the perfect place to meet up with friends for some healthy (share) dining, lunch or drinks and bites.
- Diet options: vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, sugar free, plant-based, paleo, raw-food
- Dinner options: breakfast, lunch, dinner, drinks, bites, take-away
- Price: medium
- Location: Cornelis Troostplein 3
- Opening times: Monday-Sunday 08.00 am – 10.00 pm
- Website: The Meets Eatery