Roots is a cold pressed juice bar in Amsterdam. Besides delicious and healthy juices that are mainly made from vegetables they sell at Roots delicious healthy (to go) dishes. At Roots you can enjoy a healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner. In addition, they also sell healthy snacks. Roots is one of my favorite healthy eateries in Amsterdam. I visit them weekly for a healthy breakfast, wrap or quinoa salad for lunch, cold pressed juice or vegan burger. They use only pure, organic, mainly local and seasonal products.
Daily they preparing everything fresh on location. Roots is located close to the Vondelpark and they are therefore a perfect stop to get something for a healthy picnic in the park. They opened recently a second location in the city center on Heisteeg 8.
- Diet options: vegan, vegetarian, plant-based, gluten-free, sugar-free, lacto-free, paleo
- Dinner options: breakfast, lunch, dinner, drinks
- Price Range: Medium
- Location: Amstelveenseweg & Heisteeg 8
- Opening times: Monday-Friday 08.00-20.00
- Saturday 09.30-18.00, Sunday 10.30-18.00
- Website: Roots Amsterdam