Homemade Granola (GF, V, SF)
One of my favorite breakfast is some coconut or goat milk yogurt with granola.
It is easy to prepare in the morning and it is a nice and light breakfast that fills you up for a couple of hours. I have searched for a while for the perfect healthy and gluten-free granola, but I couldn’t find the right one so I started experimenting in my kitchen. This one is my favorite. It’s crunchy, a bit sweet and has many of healthy dietary fibers, vitamins, fats and the best part is, it tastes so good I can’t get enough of it.
Whenever I go on holiday I bring a batch of this granola with me. On location I buy some fresh fruits and yogurt so I am sure to start my day with a healthy breakfast.
- 15 tablespoons oat-flakes
- 5 tablespoons hazelnuts
- 5 tablespoons pumpkinseeds
- 5 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and whisk in the maple syrup and cinnamon.
- Bake for 20 minutes on 150 degree Celsius in a pre-heated oven. Let it cool and place in an airtight container. It will stay good for about one month. Enjoy!