Flax & Kale

Barcelona-Flax-&-Kale
Flax & Kale is a Healthy Flexetarian Restaurant. 80% of their dishes are plant based and the remaining 20% are recipes that contain oily fish. Eat better, be happier, live longer, is there motto. Flax Kale is a stylish and trendy restaurant. They offer a vegan and vegetarian menu with some raw food and gluten-free options. Besides the healthy dishes they serve cold pressed juices and smoothies, which are made from organic ingredients.

 

Barcelona-Flax-&-Kale_w
Flax Kale is by far one of my favorite healthy restaurants I have been to. It’s like being in a healthy food heaven. The food and juices are really good and I just love how the place looks. The place is spacious, colorful, and full of light.

 

Everything tastes delicious.”

 

They have many nice and special dishes on the menu, like grilled watermelon with goat cheese, fish burgers, healthy mezze platters, raw vegan lasagna, healthy (gluten-free) pasta’s, salads and veggie rice curry. Everything taste delicious.

In the summer you can enjoy a healthy meal on the rooftop terrace with a beautiful view over the city. I like the combination between the plant-based and fish dishes that make it as well easier to bring someone who is less in to healthy eating.  I would say it’s a must visit if you are in Barcelona and into healthy eating!

 

Barcelona-Flax-&-Kale2_w

 

  • Diet options: plant-based, vegan, vegetarian, raw food, gluten-free, good fish
  • Dinner options: breakfast, weekend brunch, lunch, dinner, drinks
  • Price range: medium

 

  • Location: Carrer dels Tallers, 74, Barcelona
  • Opening times: Monday-Friday: 9.30 am to 11.30 pm
  • Saturday and Sunday 10.00 am to 11.30 PM
  • Website: Teresacarles

 

(Visited 19 times, 1 visits today)
[Total: 13    Average: 4.7/5]

3 Comments

  • Ezra

    16.12.2016 at 16:57 Reply

    Great Place & Good Food. Loved it!

  • Ella

    16.12.2016 at 16:58 Reply

    My favorite restaurant in Barcelona. They have delicious smoothies. Yum!

  • Sarah

    14.02.2018 at 11:58 Reply

    Thanks for the recommendation. We loved the place!

Post a Comment