The Store Kitchen is a concept store based in the SOHO House of Berlin. The restaurant is located in a art, culture, lifestyle and fashion store. The interior is amazing! The menu contains different salads, juices, healthy sandwiches, almond milk lattes and snacks. They definitely know how to make veggies taste delicious without tasting to healthy. The Store Kitchen is one of my favorite lunch places in Berlin. This places if definitely worth a visit. The food is delicious and healthy without going over the top and therefore perfect suitable for non-healthy eating company.
- Diet options: vegan, vegetarian, plant-based, gluten-free, paleo
- Dinner options: breakfast, lunch, drinks
- Price: medium
- Location: Torstraße 1, 10119 Berlin, Germany
- Opening times: Monday – Saturday 10.00 – 19.00, Sunday – Closed
- Website: http: The Store Kitchen